Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Download For Windows 11, 10. Bluetooth is used to exchange data between the two devices. Bluetooth devices require drivers to be installed on your computer so that the printer can work optimally. The Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator helps to make strong communication between the computer and other Bluetooth devices. Today. In this post, I will guide you on how you can update the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator through manually or with the help of a third-party driver updater software.
What is Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator?
As you all are already aware of Bluetooth technology, and probably most of you are using a wireless headphone. It is essential to enlighten you about Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator. Bluetooth is a wireless technology where two devices form a link between each other to communicate or transfer data. However, many devices fail to do so this spontaneously due to incompatibility issues. So for the devices to work flawlessly, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator is a mandatory requirement.
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator fundamentally is a set of Bluetooth system protocols. Or you can also call them as a set of guidelines or standard that governs data transfer between two remote devices over Bluetooth. In many cases, a Bluetooth Enumerators can be a dongle or an adapter.
What Can It Do?
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator being a wireless adapter, enables a device that doesn’t support Bluetooth natively to have Bluetooth capabilities. It allows a non-Bluetooth device to communicate with other Bluetooth devices like wireless headphones, mice, keyboards, mics, and many more. The enumerator has an electronic configuration such that it gets the power to transmit and receive Bluetooth radio waves. It can translate the signals into binary by using the Bluetooth technology.
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator | Troubleshooting
Many of you facing troubles while connecting your Bluetooth device to your computers. In most of the cases, your devices either stutters or loses connection even with the slightest of all movements. This can be avoided by following some of the troubleshooting tips given below.
Before even you start with the troubleshooting process, identifying your product is a must. To know the product specifications and by double-checking if it has Bluetooth capabilities in the first place or not. Once you are done with this, you can proceed with these guidelines:
- Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- In Windows 10, you can check your taskbar and look for the Bluetooth Icon.
- Click and turn it on.
- You can even head to Devices in the settings menu and turn on Bluetooth from Bluetooth and other devices.
- If you are still facing problems turning Bluetooth On, then it is better that you unplug the enumerator and plug it again.
- Restart your computer, and wait for the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar.
- When your Bluetooth finally turns on, your computer name will appear on the now discoverable tab.
- Make sure your Computer/Laptop is not on airplane mode, only toggle Airplane mode On/Off inline to reset your enumerator.
How I can update the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
Primarily there are two methods with the help of which you can update the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator.
Method 1 (Update manually)
Once your computer has detected the Bluetooth device, Microsoft takes complete control over the device using the Bluetooth Enumerator technology. However, here is a way through which you get to install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer of the device in case if any problem arises.
Renaming the Bth.inf File
You have to rename the %WINDIR%\inf\Bth.inf file into a .bak file system before you can install or reinstall drivers for your third-party Bluetooth device.
- Follow these steps to rename the file:
- Click on Start, or search for Run
- In the Run Box type, %windir%\inf and hit enter
- Look for the Bth.inf file and click on Rename
- Rename the file into Bth.bak and hit enter
Method 2 ( Third party driver updater)
There are many driver updater tools out there, but, what I am going to tell you about this IObit driver boosters has a large database of drivers with the help of which you can automatically update Bluetooth drivers compatible with your Bluetooth device. So, you can use transfer and receive data hassle-free from your PC.