Are you an artist or freelancer looking to build an artist website? Invest your time in creating something extraordinary for yourself rather than investing time in coding to build a beautiful website. It takes a lot of time to learn to code for website building and adjust yourself to a new field. To make things easier, we’ve listed the most popular best website builder for artists.
There are no coding skills required for the templates in this list. You can customize your templates more precisely if you are familiar with the code. You can also create an attractive site using most of these tools in no time at all. So, without wasting a fraction of a second let’s dive into the list of Best Website Builder For Artists Free And Paid In 2022.
1. Elementor Pro
Elementor is recognized as one of the easy-to-use drag and drop page builders that can build any type of artist website.
No coding knowledge is required – you can either select a readymade template or make your customized site with an element you can place anywhere you like. Elementor is one of the best free page builders on the market.
Elementor plan starts at 49$/year for a single site, 199$/year for 25 sites, 499$/year for 100 sites, and 999/year for 1000 sites.
They also have a free version, but, with limitations.
- Your site can be redesigned in any style, layout, or functionality you want.
- There are no limitations to what WordPress themes can offer.
- Rather than constantly saving drafts and previewing, you will be editing your pages or site directly from the front end.
- Utilizing a pre-designed template is the easiest way to start using Elementor.
- With over 150 elements, around 40 are free.
- A beautifully designed, fast-performing website is easy to create with Elementor’s intuitive user interface.
- Furthermore, Elementor users can create conversion-oriented websites with built-in pop-up forms.
- Elementor is compatible with all WordPress themes so that you can keep your current theme.
- When you use a front-end editor, you can quickly see how your website is changing as you change it.
- To build mobile and tablet pages, you have to adjust the elements manually.
Divi is a WordPress plugin that lets you create page layouts using the drag and drop method. It features over 25 different templates for different types of websites. Websites can be designed in literally any way you want, and the possibilities are endless.
Divi comes with 89$/ year for unlimited website usage and a one-time fee with unlimited website usage at 249$.
- You can directly edit your page with Divi’s template editor.
- This lets you see what your changes will look like in real-time. It means you do not have to save and click on the preview.
- The 46 content modules in Divi can drag and drop anywhere in the layout.
- With the advanced design settings, you can arrange them into more than 15 types of rows and three types of sections and customize elements.
- Sliders, pricing tables, an audio player, comments, portfolios, testimonials, and opt-in forms are all included in the content modules.
- There are also valuable options like undo, copy, paste, and redo, and you can choose exactly how much padding and margin to use.
- Divi’s best feature is its library, which lets you save premade layouts that you can use on your site. The library includes sections, forms, modules, and rows.
- A Divi page layout can create in minutes, as well as can save for future use.
- It can also export and import between installations.
- 100% mobile-friendly templates
- SEO optimized
- Superfast templates
- Despite being the backbone of the Divi theme, the plugin works well with any WordPress theme. You can install the Divi Builder plugin wherever you like, including on other themes.
- No popup builder.
- Shortcodes When You Deactivate
Another leader in Website Builder For Artists is Wix. You can create a website yourself or have it made for you with Wix, a website builder that is extremely easy to use. Wix is not only one of the most user-friendly site builders, but it is also one of the more affordable ones. The user can create a website with ease using the interactive UI, thanks to the easy controls. Lots of resources are provided in the builder.
Wix basic domain connect plan starts 80$/month with Bandwidth 1GB and storage space 500 MB and
- You have access to all the tools and resources you need to make a website.
- Payment methods and inventory management can be configured easily, and there are enough layout options.
- With the help of a specialized tool, you can plan and accomplish tasks for your website according to its goals.
- Making life easier for people who aren’t too familiar with SEO makes a lot of sense.
- You can choose from various layouts for your builder, edit the content, and change images.
- The pages can be made more attractive and informative by adding sections and elements. The website also lets you delete or add pages.
- All templates come with mobile optimized
- Easy payment option integration
- SEO optimization option
- Users can add sections or elements by dragging and dropping.
- The drawback of Wix is that once a website is published, it cannot change it.
- There is some flexibility in the template, but cannot completely alter it.
- There is not much control over the elements in the editor that comes with Wix ADI. On the builder, the user can switch between this and another editor.
4. GoDaddy website builder
A simple and effective Website Builder For Artists.
If you’re looking to build a small business website, you’re in the right place. Among the top 10 best website builders, according to TRUiC, GoDaddy ranks first.
You can create a live website in less than five minutes without knowing how to code. You can use it for those less concerned with endless customization and more concerned with the basics.
GoDaddy offers a $9.99 per month Basic plan for its website builder tool.
- You can add and edit page sections directly inside the visual editor, just like other website builders.
- Moreover, you can edit your website on a mobile device.
- You can access powerful SEO, email marketing, and social media features on even the most basic packages.
- 100% mobile optimized.
- Drag and drop page builder.
- Contact form and pop-up builder.
- One of Godaddy’s disadvantages is that it provides English-language dashboards and editors. Multilingual websites aren’t possible.
- Due to its lack of drag-and-drop functionality, you will not have complete control over the layout of your page.
A famous website builder for small businesses, Web.com was one of the first. You can quickly build a website with their easy-to-use tools for an affordable price. So, even people without technical knowledge can create an effective website.
The Website Starter Plan at Web.com costs $1.95 per month and comes with a drag-and-drop website builder included with the plan.
- Web.com provides non-technical business owners with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop website builder.
- Thousands of pre-made templates are available for you to choose from.
- With Just Point & Click, you can customize your brand design to match your business needs.
- Besides adding elements, you can customize templates, add effects, and more with the builder.
- Aside from these fantastic features, the website builder offers readymade templates, premium stock images for free, and a free domain.
- There are no limits to the number of pages you can add to your website and each page customize separately.
- There is a mobile-friendly template for every design.
- Additionally, it allows multi-language content creation, auto email marketing, SEO tools like Yoast, website traffic tracking, and more.
- There is a drawback to Web.com’s blogging functionality, which is far less robust than WordPress.
- Most small businesses can thrive with the eCommerce plan’s 50 products limit.
Squarespace has built its reputation as a modern website builder. Stylish and sharp, their templates look great. White space and a minimalist design give it a fresh look.
If you need a site builder that can handle everything, Squarespace is an excellent choice.
Squarespace lets you create blogs, podcasts, photo galleries, and e-commerce sites. Also, this website builder is good at all elements, while other sites have a particular strength.
In addition to a 14-day free trial, Squarespace also offers an annual plan. There is a simple and affordable all-inclusive pricing plan without hidden costs provided by this company. Pricing at Squarespace ranges from $12 to $40 based on the length of the subscription.
- They offer modern-looking template designs.
- All the templates are 100% mobile-friendly.
- Also, provide all impotent elements for bloggers.
- Plus, customizable options for bloggers like WordPress.
- Also, numerous e-commerce tools to build a store with payment options.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure and security.
- Most Squarespace templates rely on artists.
- The backend is easy to use as WordPress.
- 24/7 support through email tickets.
- No phone support.
- Lack of marketing tools- URL redirect options missing.
The pricing and features of Brizy are relatively similar to Elementor.
The free version of Brizy is available at WordPress.org. Additionally, you can build popups, themes and create different gorgeous layouts using this page builder’s premium edition. You will need to purchase the Pro version for more advanced features, such as theme building, popup building, and forms.
With Breezy Pro, you get access to up to three websites for $49. Thus, if you wish to use it on multiple sites, you will receive a little bit more value for your money.
- With Brizy, you can manage as many settings as possible right in the interface.
- The interface is streamlined and fast.
- Another unique feature of Brizy is that it isn’t exclusive to WordPress.
- A standalone hosted version is available alongside the WordPress plugin, which makes a good option for landing pages.
- This website builder features a Visual, drag-and-drop interface, mega menu, and popup builder. Also, it supports dynamic content support.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Transform blocks into a slider.
- 3000 plus icons are included.
- They have a lifetime license options
- limited popup features
- Code doesn’t clean completely upon deactivation
8. Koto WordPress theme
Created with your creative mind in mind, Koto Website Builder For Artists is made to impress. It is designed for artists, galleries, and designers. In Koto, a modern aesthetic is combined with vibrant details and clean design. The theme provides unlimited portfolio templates and features, making it suitable for any portfolio, from designer to artist portfolios. It is excellent for showcasing design works and capturing potential clients’ attention. Additionally, Koto is fully compatible with WooCommerce so that you can sell your crafts online. Build your creative portfolio with everything you need for the next chapter in your career!
- You can instantly create a website for artists with the dozens of ready-to-use website templates included in Koto.
- The widgets, sidebars, and page templates allow for powerful customization options.
- In addition, Koto’s designs are entirely responsive so that you can view your site on all devices.
- You can also find specific starter templates for artists, such as Calligraphy Artist. Koto has a large number of art-inspired templates.
- Attractive WordPress theme for artists, it features drag and drops page builders for ease of use, SEO optimized and required no coding knowledge.
9. Bolge – Artist Portfolio Theme
Bolge fits perfectly to build an artist, designer, or freelancer website. Using this theme, you can create a complete portfolio of your creative work. Designed especially for designers and artists, Bolge is a bright, colorful theme. Bolge includes 18 unique homepage designs and 25+ portfolio layouts. If you want to showcase your design portfolio, this theme is a must-have. It features spectacular portfolio functionality and fantastic animation possibilities. As a result, you will be able to create a website that stands out.
- Bonge offers layouts & elements for posts and shops so that you can incorporate any aspect of your creative work. Now is the time to shine.
- Artists, designers, and photographers will find it a great option.
- You can put your visual artwork in a portfolio layout with the blog. Excellent design.
- An eye for design makes it look great with slicker layouts and some cool effects.
- Demo templates can be used right away, while all of them can easily customize. Great for a wide range of genres.
- It features a wide range of customization options, SEO friendly, fully responsive etc.
With the Avamia Portfolio theme a Website Builder For Artists, you can creatively showcase their work. The design consists of a simple black and white with a single contrast color. Using this theme, you can display your artwork in a way that reflects the boldness and uniqueness of your work.
It emphasizes modernism, minimalism, and attention to detail.
This theme fits the artist’s portfolio since it offers a responsive layout. Also, all the portfolio pages have good animation effects that reflect your creativity.
Avamia is a solution geared toward artists.
- This theme has a lot of excellent design elements that could work exceptionally well while designing the website.
- Despite being modern, it has a smooth scrolling that we like and some contemporary touches that stand out. A theme like this might be all you need if you have an extensive portfolio and many image choices.
- Easy-to-use modules let you build your homepage just by dragging and dropping them.
- To create your website, you can choose from several Avamia templates.
- All of these templates can be installed and then customized.
How to choose the best Website Builders For Artists?
I have shown you a number of website builders and themes. In my case, if I were you I would choose Elementor because this website builder is very easy to use, they have multiple ready-made templates, blocks, and sections. You just have to drag and drop that’s it, very easy! After inserting the elements, you just have to change the content as per your choice. Elementor allows you to build a premium website without touching a single line of code for under 50$ per year. This is all about the best Website Builder For Artists 2021.